DJGPP port of GCC
This page contains information about my builds of DJGPP port of GCC.
- the builds of stable
versions GCC for DJGPP. The part of files are also
available from DJGPP
- the builds of development snapshots of GCC
There are more description available for some older versions but
mostly only file and directory indexes are available. In last
case the following sub-directories are available:
All files are provided as they are. User assumes all responsibility
for using them.
- src - the source packages (including cross-compiler SRPM)
- doc - documentation packages for DJGPP
- rpm - Linux to DJGPP cross-compiler RPMs. Part of these RPMs
(depending on the version) are built on CentOS 5 or CentOS 6.
They are expected to work also in newer (than the build version)
RPM based distributions. I myself have tested them mostly in up
to date (at build time) Fedora distribution version
- v203 - DJGPP build for DJGPP v2.03p2 (not available for recent
GCC versions any more)
- v204 - DJGPP build for DJGPP v2.04 development versions
(Not available for recent builds any more)
- v205 - DJGPP build for DJGPP v2.05 release